Amy loves supporting other yoga teachers to expand their subject knowledge, teach more effectively and support their yoga offering to thrive. All online live in-person further training workshops are via zoom, and you are able to access to all recordings for 28 days after the live event. At your pace further training modules coming soon to www.amy-yogaonline.com, along within in-person further training workshops from Amy's St Agnes studio.
The pelvis, pelvic floor, and posture pre & postnatally (online training)
Saturday 24th April 2-4pm - click here to book
This workshop is for any yoga teacher, pregnancy yoga teacher and mum & baby yoga teacher who wants to best understand how to support the pelvis and the pelvic floor in the important act of growing a baby and delivering a baby and explore the impact of pregnancy on posture, and it's corresponding affect on the pelvis and pelvic floor (not to mention the feet!).
- Understanding and incorporating pelvic centric movement into asana.
- The pelvis, pelvic floor and posture.
- Pelvic floor, to squeeze or not to squeeze? Understanding how best to improve pelvic floor function.
- Opportunity for Q & A at the end.
The grey areas, when teaching yoga to pregnant women (online training)
Saturday 15th May - click here to book
This workshop is for any yoga teacher and pregnancy yoga teacher that is looking for some clarity (if that's possible) on the grey areas when teaching yoga to a pregnant woman. Pregnancy is full of dos and don'ts, yet who knows her body and her baby the best, she does, our role as yoga teachers is to simply empower this!
- Yoga in the first trimester, to practise or not?
- Advice around supine lying
- To do or not to do - adho mukha svanasana, baddha konasana, twist, squat, inversions and back bends?!
- Teaching the pregnant experienced yogi
Teaching yoga postnatally (online training)
Saturday 19th June - click here to book
This workshop is for any yoga teacher and mum & baby yoga teacher who is looking to better understand women in their class who have recently had a baby and how effectively to use yoga to support them.
- Understanding the body postnatally
- The impact of breastfeeding on a yoga practise.
- Postnatal rehab for diastasis recti
- Postnatal rehab for pelvic floor issues, including prolapse.
The business of teaching pre & postnatal yoga, including effective online teaching (online training)
Saturday 13th March 2021 10.30am-12.30pm - click here to book
Future dates: Saturday 14th August
This workshop is for any pre & postnatal yoga teacher looking to expand and improve their yoga offering when teaching pregnancy yoga, postnatal yoga and mum & baby yoga classes. This will particularly suit newly qualified teachers, teachers looking at ways to create a successful online offering or for what ever reason are struggling to make their classes for mums and mums to be successful long term.
- When and where to teach in-person pre & postnatal yoga classes.
- How to teach pre & postnatal yoga effectively online.
- What to charge and how to charge it.
- Planning to not plan in pregnancy and mum & baby yoga classes - adapting on the spot!
- Effective on-going marketing when offering pre & postnatal classes.
Teaching yoga to toddlers & pre-schoolers (online training)
Sunday 16th May 2pm-4pm - click here to book
- Q & A to close.